Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Was the Easter Bunny here???

Cause I got eggs like crazy!! Well I at least finally have follicles like crazy!

So today's u/s much better.... I now have 17 measurable follies all between 8-12 (3 at 12, 5 at 11, 4 at 10, 4 at 9 and 1 at 8.4) . This is a big improvement from Sunday. My nurse coordinator printed off my treatment tracker so I could compare follie size and looking from Friday to Sunday there was only a growth of .5mm (some didn't grow at all), today we showed a growth of 1.5-2mm on average which is right where they want them to be.

My estrogen level on Sunday was only 181 which explains some of the issues, my level today was 722 and my nurse was so happy saying that was a great number.

So they are adjusting me a a bit and I have another u/s and labs tomorrow. My new plan is 100UI Follistim, 37.5 UI of Repronex (YAY this one is a pain in the tush, no pun intended) and keep on 5ui of Lupron. She said she thought Dr F would trigger me at 18mm most likely but might even go at 16mm because I have so many (with a lower # of follies they trigger at 20mm). So we are looking at retrieval on Saturday or Sunday!!!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop