The embryologist called this morning and sadly our remaining 3 embies have stopped growing and we have none to freeze.
All of our hopes now lie in the 2 tiny miracles transferred yesterday. I have to trust that God has a plan and that was good reasons why we only had 2 make it.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I'm sorry Leah. But i am holding lots of hope and saying lots of prayers for the little two that are left, i have faith that you guys will be parents and that you can make it through all this stress and difficulty.
I'm really sorry to hear that Leah. I'm hoping for those two already transferred though! (615bride on HC)
Prayers for you, Leah. (Harmony96)
I'm so sorry Leah! They are up there playing with our little pip who we lost at 13 weeks 2 days (but stopped growing at 9 weeks.) I'm still praying for you and your two sweet little beans left!
Post a Comment