Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Moving right along

Another u/s and labs this morning and everything seems to be moving along as expected now.

My follie count is now up to 21 measurable with the largest at 16.9mm and most of them at between 12-14. They are really pleased with my growth and barring my estrogen level comes back super high (they are expecting 900-1000 today) I will continue on the same med routine and see them again tomorrow for another u/s and labs.

My nurse coordinator is thinking that we are on target for tomorrow or Friday for my trigger day and then Saturday or Sunday for retrieval. If we keep progressing well then I could be looking at Tues/Wed or Thurs/Friday embie transfer :) and testing on 1-31!

Fingers crossed!!!

While we were there my nurse also told us about St Gerard, who is the patron saint of expectant mothers. She swears that all the ladies who wear his medillion wind of up pregnant (including herself). She gave us the info on the store where we could get one.....unfortunately its a freaking mess out there and the store is about 30min south of us.... so I don't know maybe I'll try to make it there by Friday or if my retrieval isn't until Sunday we'll go Saturday.

At this point all I can have is hope and this certainly can't hurt. We already have the Chinese symbol for unexpected miracles hanging above the bed and I have a gorgeous WAHM made glass pregnant goddess necklace that was a gift from one of my online friends. In the past I have painted my toe nails in a color called baby, worn lucky socks, even promised to run naked in the snowstorm at midnight if the test was +++ (of course that one was moons ago while we were ttc Sarah).

"to hope, till Hope creates" Percy Bysshe Shelley... Prometheus Unbound

No comments:

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop