Not so bad! I guess after the horrific Repronex injections this one wasn't a bother at all.
We did have some minor drama last night when I realize I didn't have any 18g needles... I swear we had them when we started but they weren't in our supply box so maybe I hallucinated that :)
It wasn't a huge deal... I drew up the progesterone in oil with the 22g and then opened a new syringe and took the 22g needle off of it for injecting but boy was it hard to pull up! Dh couldn't believe how hard it was to inject either and we had warmed it in hot water for about 15min.
After the injection he rubbed the site and then I laided on a heating pad for 30min... the result no lump YAY!!!
So now I wait for todays phone call to see how many of our embies survived over night.... fingers crossed they all did!!!!!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sometimes they hurt BAD, sometimes they bleed pretty bad too. Then other times you don't feel them at all. I never bothered to heat my progesterone other than to rub it back and forth in my hand a few times to warm it to body temp. I never put a heating pad on it either, but that was cause i was at work most nights. I did however have knots in the area for months, my poor muscle back there.
It sure was worth it though!
Post a Comment