Another day another negative test.... not a pattern I'm thrilled to see. I know I know its still early and there is plenty of time but give me some glimmer of hope... the tiniest faint eye squinting line would be nice. NOPE they are snow white... I almost bought some more tests yesterday from the store... I don't know why there is nothing wrong with the ones I have except for the fact they aren't giving me the results I want. LOL that must mean they are defective right LOL
To top off today I'm home sick from work because of the sciatica... the tylenol won't touch the pain today... I can't walk, I can't stand..... its excruiating..... I would love to go to the chiro but that is out too until after Monday's beta test.
Hopefully tomorrow brings better news or atleast the pain will be tolerable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment