Waiting is pretty much the name of the game for infertility... you wait to get an appt...wait for af...wait for your blood test result..wait to find out if it worked.
You spend countless hours in a state of limbo...of unknowing darkness and you would think that you would get used to it but you don't.
So here we sit waiting at the clinic for the transfer. We got here a few minutes early, signed in and the receptionist said "They are running at little behind, go ahead and empty your bladder if you need to" Not a good sign since I need a full bladder for the procedure.
Taking my Dad's motto of never pass up a bathroom I went and sitting typing about it... I could go again LOL I am Queen of th Little bladders.
Yay the nurse just came over and gave me all of the go home instruction.. she said they are still a little behind but it shouldn't be to much longer... more to come
------------------------
so its now 1150am and we are still waiting... apparently even though this is one of the largest clinics in the city they only have 6 procedure room. Now we are waiting for the last 6 egg retrieval patients to wake up and leave so they can cycle all of us embryo transfers back in.
I am apparently transfer number 4 today and they just took #3 back so it should be soon...in theory.
I'm now on my 2nd bottle of water after being advised to empty and start again LOL. Dh is passing the time checking in with work and watching tv on his phone.... I'm to wigged out to do much of anything but blog about my bladder... well more people are leaving so hopefully that is a good sign... more as it develops... live from embryo watch 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment