That's pretty much what we are testing this month.... this mornings us showed 12 measurable follies all between 7 & 10mm and unfortunately none of the ones they measured Friday had grown significantly.... sigh I have a really bad feeling about this cycle.
The nurse left me a voice mail saying they needed to up my follistim to 125ui and they will see me on Tuesday. I could call and get my estrogen level but it will probably only make me worry more.
On top of that wonderful news we got a letter in the mail today that said after Feb 26 my clinic is losing its contract with my IF insurance... This means I may have to find a new clinic. I'm shocked and really don't know what to think at this point. The clinic has suggested writing letters to the insurance company and our hr department and we will probably do that... I guess there is still a small chance that they could reverse this decision but if I'm not pg this cycle this will pose a huge set back.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment