So what was wrong with the internet cheapies you.... not a damn thing but I want not 1, not 2, not 3 or 4 but 5....... yes 5 tests to look at in the morning
And because during the 2ww (thats 2 week wait for you non-forum readers) I am a completely obsessive freak I tested again tonight..... this time with the camera ready..... come obsess with me over my pee sticks
With flash

With out Flash

See it there on the green one..... the blue one has a super faint line and the pink one I think must pick up higher levels of hcg because even after my hcg injection its line was always lighter than the other 2.
________________________
I warned you I obsessed right LOL well here is the green one after it dries

Funky at the top but look at that clear 2nd line!!!!




1 comment:
that green one is obvious in all the pictures to be + the blue one i can kinda see but not the pink. i can't wait to see this mornings...
Post a Comment