Friday, January 30, 2009

7dp5dt

Well this morning went a little differently than the past few........

I slept through the night..... it was the alarm that woke me up today! So while dh was in the shower I went to perform my morning ritual....... pee in a cup..... dunk 3 sticks... verify the time..... go back in bed and pray......


So after 5min I get up and go back to look at my mini science experiment.... test #1 white as the newly fallen snow...... test # 2 weird purple streaks (not ready to read yet).... test # 3 mmmmmmmm what is that I see......could there really be something there..... to hard to tell.

Dh pops out of the shower and I jump in..... he looks at the tests and walks into watch the news..... I assume that means its neg.

I get out of the shower and turn on the over head lights and what to my wondering eyes has appeared but 2 tiny faint lines (more shocking than the 8 reindeer would have). Yep the blue handle and green handle tests had lines on them all with in the time limit.

Now before anyone.....ahem Mother...... goes and tells the world outside of this blog please keep in mind that it isn't confirmed until the beta and then the repeat beta and then the u/s to determine uterine pg and then the u/s to confirm heartbeat! We have along couple of weeks ahead and I don't want the word to get out just yet....short of here because heaven for bid if something goes wrong at least my readers would get the message.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG totally completely beyond excited for you!

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop