Thursday, January 22, 2009

The dream

So those of you who followed my ttc saga the first time around remembered that post IUI I had a dream that I was in labor and had a baby girl and 9 months later I did.

Well last night I had another dream... this time Sarah was walking out of the craft room (aka the future baby(s) room) holding her cabbage patch baby Marvin. She looks at me and said "Mommy, my new baby brother doesn't like the way my baby smells. He made a funny face when I showed him my baby".... it was at that moment the alarm went off and I was jolted awake. Premonition or just a subconscious desire... we'll find out in a about 12 days!

Tomorrow is the big day.. I'm waiting for the clinic to call and set up the transfer, I'm a bundle of excitement and nerves!!!

more later after they call!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Freaky, but so cool. I hope it comes true, i have so much cute baby boy knit fabric i want to sew up (for me too, but i'd be thrilled to sew for you too)

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop