UGH after enjoying the gorgeous weather in VA, we were pleasantly suprised to return to no snow!! YAY!!! Unfortunately that was short lived and it started snowing again last night. Thankfully not to bad, we were able to tackle the driveway with only a shovel this morning so that was good.
Last night shots went fine, the repronex burned for some reason (dh swears he was going slowly) but the others were fine. He actually did them all and didn't mention feeling queasy so I'm going to let him continue. It just so much easier mentally for me.
I'm still feeling good, no bloating or discomfort yet, I'm sure that will change after tomorrow night's shots though.
Work is crazy busy.... I'm prepping to transition to my new position and trying to wrap up my old. Every time it seems like I'm close I get another curve ball! No word on what date I will be moving offices, it may be this week or it may have to wait until next. I don't really care either way and I'm so not looking forward to packing up all of my stuff LOL Its not like the office is messy, quite the contrary I'm super picky about my work space organization, I just have tons of pictures and bulletin boards and white boards and decor to pack up!
I think I may get a new office mate when I move.... I'm thinking a betta fish would be better than the plant I killed in about 2 days (don't tell Sarah LOL it was my mother's day gift). I need some life to break up the beige.... not sure if we have any rules against it though so I need to look into that. With my current position I always had some sort of decor to bright up my office ie candles, art, dishes LOL not technically decor but they are pretty, from the merchant teams as samples. Since I'm moving to support Stationary, it won't be quite as decorative when they flood my office with samples.
Well off to work!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I thought you didn't get the new position? Did they change their minds or something?
Glad the shots are going well, and tell hubby to suck it up, you are the one getting jabbed with the needles, not him. LOL
Post a Comment