We are thiiiiissss close but not quite ready to trigger. This month my left side is really booming and my right side is being pokey!! This is quite the oposite of what normally happens. So they want to give my right side a little bit of time to catch up before triggering me.
Today's estrogen was at 1472, yesterdays was 1137 so that is progressing nicely. My lining is perfect and my follies are between 9 & 18mm with most of them on the left at 15-16mm and the right 13-15mm. I think they only counted 20 today but it is hard to count once they start getting so big (they hide LOL).
Tonight they are boosting my follistim back up to 125UI and I will stay on the 37.5UI Repronex and 5UI of lupron. Trigger should almost definately be tomorrow night with retrieval on Sunday!!
WOHOOOOO!!!!!
On another happy note I found out that the insurance company is extending coverage for us until 4-28-09, if we request it because we are in the middle of a cycle, so I need to send off a letter to get that coverage just in case! Of course we know this is going to work!!!! What is that whole "Secret" thing if you believe it it will happen?? We are hoping and believing the heck out of this cycle!!!!!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
awesome Leah!
Post a Comment