Cue cheesy western music
In my best cowboy voice
"Well Infertility" spits on the ground "tomorrow is the day you meet your match, pardner. Be there at 12 noon for the show down. "
We need to be at the clinic tomorrow at 11 for our 12pm transfer. They will go over how our blasto-babies are doing and we will decide who gets to go in and who becomes our popsicle kids. They grade the embryos so the ones with the highest grades will be the ones that go in.
I have been advised to bring a bottle of water (but not to start drinking it until I get close) and a pair of warm socks. I have to laugh about the water because seriously I can look at the bottle of water and have a full bladder... I'm not even going to open until we are in there, if I start in the car (even in the parking lot) I will need to go the 2nd I walk inside. The procedure is quick from what we have been told and pain free. Some of the clinics give valium but I don't know if that is standard or not.. after the transfer I need to lay still for awhile and then go home and I'm on bed rest the rest of the day and very light activity the rest of the weekend.
I'm not sure of the blood test date yet but I think it will be 1-31, 2-1, or 2-2. Of course I will be testing sooner LOL I have actually already been testing to ensure the HCG injection is out of my system and as of this morning it pretty much is... tomorrow's test should be neg, todays was so light you would never see the lines unless you were looking for them and squinting and holding them sideways in the bright sun light LOL.
More to come tomorrow after the transfer!!!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
you don't know me but I'm praying tonight this works for you! We go through injection IUIs (took 2 yrs for our first to figure this out) IF is a rough road it's nice to have random cheerleaders :)
Post a Comment