Monday, January 5, 2009

My Face what's wrong with my face?

Don't ya love it when you go to the dentist and they od you with novacaine! I'm sitting here 5hrs after my appt and I still can't smile, can't drink with out a straw and I may be drooling on myself, I don't know I can't feel it.....

Sigh and I had to meet my new team mates today... Great first impression, no I haven't had a stroke, no I don't normally slur my words like I have been swimming in vodka, yes normally I do smile with more than half my mouth....

Last time I was back to pretty much normal by the time I got back to the office today he must have thought I was going to be wimpy and loaded me up.

On the good news front, I haven't gotten a call from Dr F's office yet (she normally calls by 3pm) so it looks like no news is good news and I will be tranformed into LEAH the HUMAN PINCOUSHION (say it in your announcer voice, its more fun that way) tonight :-) Come on eggies!!!!!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop