Yay!! I shrieked like Gabby did on Desperate Housewives last week, yesterday when af finally arrived!!
I called the clinic and they will call tomorrow to get me in for my U/S and bloodwork. Barring any cysts I will start my stiming drugs tomorrow WOHOOOOO!!!! This puts us only 1 day behind schedule :)
Speaking of needles...... I have done my own shots the past 2 days!! YAY me! Dh was sleeping yesterday morning and I didn't want to wake him so I decided to try it again for myself. Easy Peasy! I was shocked! Having done that I know the Follistim will be no issue now!
And in total random thoughts... I'm so annoyed with this blog...... it keeps cutting my pictures off and for some reason won't fill the pages...... I don't know CSS, so I can't seem to fix it...... I need to try to find a template that will work better.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm so glad you'll only be 1 day behind. The shots are so easy, you can do it, it's so worth it!
Post a Comment