Sunday, November 23, 2008

Labs & U/S

With all the craziness this week I forgot to mention that I had my CD 2 labs and U/S on Friday. It went well, my left ovary has no large cysts and my right only has 2 (an 11mm & a 14mm).

The u/s tech said they would be really happy with that and she was suprised how quickly they returned to normal.

They rx'd a new bcp for me so hopefully they won't make me nauseous. I start them tomorrow I will be on them until 12-24 and then we start Lupron.... Merry Christmas to me!

Since this is an ivf cycle I don't have to do labs on cd2-4 as long as we are on lupron so I don't have to worry about that while I'm on vacation. I'll just go in on monday 1-4 for my labs & u/s (which will probably be cd5-6).

Based on that schedule we are looking at retrieval somewhere between 1-15 & 1-18. So I should know by Feb if we are having a Sept 2009 baby!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop