Friday, November 7, 2008

E2 713

Well my nurse coordinator just called and my estrogen level (713) is above what they like to see on day 4 of stiming(should be between 400-600). So now I get to drive downtown both Saturday and Sunday...... fun.........

We are reducing my one med to 75iu of Follistim and maintaining the 75iu of repronex & 5iu of lupron.

I'm terrified they will cancel.... I don't really know what we will do.... I'm not sure I can go through all of this again..........

I'll update tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

More than likely they are just concerned about overstimming you. With the reduction of meds you should be fine. Try not to worry too much. Like i said be sure to drink drink drink, that will help believe it or not. I'm sure they just want to take it slow since this is the first time your ovaries have been stimulated in this way. Try not to freak out. It does such that you have to go downtown 2 days in a row BUT it's better they are being careful. I wouldn't worry about getting canceled at this point, just take it a day at a time. HUGS!!!!!

Unknown said...

Didn't mean drinking would help your eggs or anything, but if you start to be overstimulated it will help you flush the extra fluid. Didn't mean to sound like "drinking" was some sort of fertility cure. If it was well we'd all be consuming HUGE amounts of water. LOL

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop