Ok I promised the balance of the weekend and here it is.
Sunday we woke up at the crack of dawn again and piled into the car to head the clinic. Got there early and they were able to take us in early again.
Headed back home and dh and I finished winterizing outside... moving the strawberries inside, composting the tomato plants, covering the faucets and ac unit.... lots of fun.
Then we went inside and taped our bathroom to get it ready to paint. By now Sarah was driving me crazy asking to play Starwars Lego on the PS3 so I played with her while dh made lunch.
Then it was off to the birthday party and dh and I got to see a real movie..... WOW...... something with real people and no talking animals. We saw Eagle Eye and it was pretty good.
By the time we exited the theater and got Sarah from the party it was 7:30.... We were all in bed by 8:30..... snoring very loudly LOL
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment