I do!!!! And a whole lot of them...... I had 2 follies at 10mm (about 1/2way to retrieval size) and several more at the 8-9mm range. So I'm right on track... all total she counted approximately 50 between both my ovaries.
They don't expect all 50 to develop in to retrieval size follies but want to keep a close eye on me to make sure I don't hyperstimulate. I have an appt on Sunday morning downtown to have more bloodwork and another u/s done. And they pretty much said they will be seeing alot of me next week.
We also had our nurse coordinator show us the correct area for the IM injection because last night was excruiatingly painful. Turns out dh was right on the mark as to where to give them, her thought on why it hurt so much was 2 fold. First she thinks he is doing it to slowly, she said do it fast and dart like.... Second don't let any meds drip down the needle when you clear the air out.... I normally draw up my own meds and get them ready and then dh just has to administer the IM shot but last night he drew it up, so maybe that was the issue last night.
I also found out why I have to do the IM shots... our hmo. I'm not going to complain because they covered it completely but still it would have been nice to use the sq version. If we have to do this again we are considering paying out of pocket for it but hopefully we won't need to worry about that!
Tomorrow we are taking Sarah to the indoor waterpark for her birthday surprise and then on Sunday she is going to a classmates birthday party.... Should be a fun crazy busy weekend!!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Awesome response! That's great! Make sure you are drinking a LOT of water.
Post a Comment