Wednesday, November 5, 2008

2 down 8 more to go!

Last night went so much better than Monday night!

I put on my big girl panties... sucked up and after icing my hip from the time the polls closed until Obama was declared the winner of Ohio, we did the shot with out issue... Seriously..... no big drama fest

I think icing was the key to last nights success... I iced for probably about 3o min and didn't even feel the needle at all.... The meds.... yeah still burned like crazy but at least I didn't feel the whale harpoon going into my hip.......

That darn little Follistim.... its like undercover Satan..... sucker masquerades around as tiny little needle but packs quite a wallop! My pants' waistband of course hit right where I do those shots so I get gentle.... electric cow prod gentle.... reminders all day of that one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You big ole chicken, i never even iced my hiney, LOL. I'm just teasing you, i know how scared you are of the needles, you are doing great! It'll get easier and easier every day. And then soon it'll all be worth it!

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop