So I had my appt this morning got jabbed with another needle... I'm starting to look like a drug user.... and had my us
I'm now up to 29 measurable follies with 24 at retrieval size. The largest are at 22mm with majority at 18 to 20.
Go to talk to my nurse and she gives me fantastic news, we are retrieving on Thursday... Wohoo... and end is in site.
So I head back to work, alert my team that I will be out Thursday thru Monday and start working to wrap up my projects.
Ahhh the high.... the joy.... its a shame it only lasted 4hrs....
My nurse coordinator called while I was with a buyer so I wasn't able to deterime why but they are postponing me until Friday. My hormone levels must have been out of whack because they upped my repronex to 150.
So tomorrow I go in again for labs and us and I should be scheduled for Friday.... sigh.... I know its only one day longer but I'm so uncomfortable.. it hurts to sit.... hurts to walk... just miserable.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment