Wednesday, February 25, 2009

U/S pictures

Sorry for the delay.... I have been in bed sick since 6:30 last night and finally feel like I can be upright. This little one is kicking my butt!


First pict shows the yolk sac blob above the baby. Baby is laying face down and you can kinda make out the little arm & leg buds

Photobucket

Second photo is the heartrate photo- again baby is at the bottom with the yolk sac above

Photobucket

Third photo is our crown to rump measurement- baby's head and bottom are where the 2 Xs are

Photobucket

And lastly a different angle of the baby (yolk sac is hidden behind it), this is kinda a front view

Photobucket

Isn't my little gummi bear cute LOL

Also during yesterday u/s they determine the cause of my spotting.... a Subchorionic Hematoma. They didn't seem overly concerned about it but warned me I could start spotting again.

I have my first ob appt on 3-16.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Edited to add that I really hate how blogger cuts off all my freaking pictures........

If you want to see the full views here are the links
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/ladybug111602/scan0001-1-1.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/ladybug111602/scan0004-1.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/ladybug111602/us1-1.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/ladybug111602/us2-1.jpg

No comments:

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop