Thursday, February 12, 2009

5wks 4days

Ah the fun has begun..... morning sickness is such a misnomer... Yesterday about 1:30 I started feeling a little sick, so when i met my friends for coffee at 2 I got a chai tea instead..... well that started a downward spiral. By the time we were ready to leave at 5 I was feeling pretty miserable and I proceded to lay on the couch the balance of the night praying I wouldn't puke!!

At 9 we headed up to bed, did my prog shot and I passed out..... until 1am when the waves of nausea came back. I laid there until 3 when finally I decided to give into the nausea..... it seemed to help because afterwards I was able to go back to sleep for 2 hours.

This morning I was craving a bagel so we stopped on the way to work at Dunkin Donuts and so far it is staying where it belongs. I'm really glad I have a low key day today.... I'm so exhausted.... I can't wait for the weekend.

Sarah was so cute yesterday... asking why mommy was feeling bad and I explained that's because the baby is growing and that even though mommy feels bad its a good sign the baby is healthy.... She patted my tummy gently and said "Be nice baby" in her stern voice LOL

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I am sorry that you feel so awful but it does your heart good to know that the baby is healthy that way. I wouldn't know what to do with a pregnancy w/o all day sickness. It reminded me that all of this is not fun (the being pregnant) and to be thankful in the midst of misery. Hope you can keep some food down and the days pass.

Andrea said...

LOL I love Sarah's comments. Lydia's only 26 months so she doesn't understand yet that there's a baby... but she did see me throwing up in the potty the other day. She's never been throw-up sick and she just stood there thinking about it... then when I was done, she confidently declared, "Mommy burp!" LOL

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop