I'll spare you the pictures of my tinkle soaked sticks today LOL....... the digital still said pg and the Answers second line was slightly dark.... internet cheapies blue and green had faint lines (the evening lines are these are darker than the am for some reason) and the pink nada....
Tomorrow after my beta results are in I'm going to email the seller of the pink test and complain.... those things are supposed to measure 20mUI of hcg in your urine but there is no way that it does..... the digital test measures between 25-50 and it is reading +++ so the pink ones should too.
We are having a bunch of friends over for the Super Bowl party today so I need to get to stuffing mushrooms and marinating meatballs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
mmmmm stuffed mushrooms sound so yummy!!! have a fun party!
Post a Comment