Friday, February 20, 2009

4wks ago today......

We were sitting at the clinic waiting for my embie transfer!! So hard to believe its been that long already! Even harder to believe that its been 3wks since I got my +++ hpt!!

Only 4 more days until we get to see our little one... or ones :-) I'm personally betting its just one but you never know!

Whether it is one or 2 they are really doing a number on me.... I'm pretty much sick and exhausted all the time...... how tired am I..... I passed out 3min into Lost on Wed (its on at 8 here) and we are total Lost junkies in our house. I thought I'll just sleep through the commercial and next thing I know dh is waking me up telling me we need to go to bed LOL

Not much else to update... still having really weird & very vivid dreams, my pants still don't fit LOL I need to just give in and buy maternity..... my ovaries are actually less sore than they have been, I haven't pinch either of them since earlier in the week so maybe they are shrinking finally. I was pinching them between my pelvis and other organs when I sat or laid in certain positions... excruitatingly painful!

Still doing the shots nightly and the estrogen patches every other day.... still taking baby asprin and all of the vitamins daily, though I have stopped the DHA as it makes me even sicker.

Well back to work for me! I'll update again on Tuesday after the u/s

No comments:

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop