Monday, February 16, 2009

6wks 1 day

It was a bit of a rough weekend. I'm pretty much feeling sick all the time. It comes in waves and some days are worse than others.

Saturday started off ok we had breakfast and went to Ikea to get a bookshelf for Sarah. I was able to eat lunch but by the time we got home I was miserable and proceeded to take a 3 1/2hr nap and then laid on the couch the rest of the weekend.

Sunday again started off ok but after lunch I spent the day laying on the couch hoping not to lose it.

Today I woke up sick and I'm feeling really nauseous right now. I will say it doesn't seem to be quite as bad as it was with Sarah, knock on wood.

Only 8 more days until the u/s! We can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Mrs.Haggie810 said...

Only 6 more days now! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait for your u/s!

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop