Woke up this morning bright and early for our 2nd beta... took 3 of the internet cheapie tests just for the sake of my little science experiment and the pink handle had no line LOL at this point I can laugh.... the blue was faint but definately there and the green is the winner with a nice line.
Of course all of them are losers at this point because with the hcg level I had the other day a questionable +++ shouldn't have even occured.
My sciatica is feeling so much better! Still a little sore and it gets a little numb at times but hey I can walk so I'm not complaining!! I have another chiro appt tonight.
Had my blood drawn at 7am and should hear back from them around 2. The nurse coordinator said that Dr F liked to do u/s around 6wks 2-3day, so we won't have one next week but the following.....
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment