Friday, February 6, 2009

Beta # 3

And it didn't double.... at 14dp 5dt it was only 494, doubling every 73hrs. My progesterone is dropping also although still well above the normal range it has gone from 120 to 95.

Repeat beta on Monday.... its going to be a long, long weekend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not sure what to think, i agree it will be a long weekend. It's not like it's totally abnormal at this point. Have they mentioned adding in the prometrium to the PIO shots? My progesterone was still low when i got my betas and they added in the suppository prometrium to bump it up. I'll be thinking of ya. Think positively.

Ellen said...

I don't have any medical answers but am praying for you. I hope that you can have some peace this weekend even though you are just waiting until Monday. Hugs Leah! Hope Sarah keeps you good and busy! ;)

Mrs.Haggie810 said...

Just thinking of you and sending prayers...and stalking your blog for an update! ;) Praying all is well for you and sweet bean!

Kelley

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop