Got up bright and early for my 3rd and final beta!! They had issues finding a vein (I hate when the phlebotomist is off!!), stuck me once and then decided I was dehydrated and needed to drink. Sent me back to the lobby to suck down 2 enormous cups of water and then we tried it again.... in my hand! I now have a lovely bruise developing!
In the grand spirit of experimenting I took 3 more of internet hpts.... blue & green now have nice lines and pink.... yeah.... pink... if it didn't have HCG written on the handle I would wonder if I was testing for some other substance LOL.... the line on the pink one is still so faint!
No symptoms yet other than exhaustion.... I'm in bed by 8:30 most nights.... and my stupid pants still don't fit thanks to my still swollen ovaries. I'm unfortunately at that in between stage where my fat pants I bought for IVF don't fit me (too loose) and my nice normal pants are too tight. UGH!! I wish I knew if I was going to shrink before I started to grow the baby belly so I would know if I need to go shopping for pants that fit now or if I can just wait to buy maternity.....
I should get my results around 2pm again today.... off to run to the ladies... 3rd time this am guess I'm well hydrated now LOL
___________________________
Edited to add one of my friends pointed me to this link on how big the baby is at each week... Thought it would be helpful fo Sarah to see how big (or tiny in this case) her little brother/sister is
http://community.thenestbaby.com/cs/ks/blogs/nb_checklists/pages/how-big-is-baby.aspx?MsdVisit=1
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment