Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF

Yay! Friday is finally here.... this feels like the longest week ever!

Tomorrow I have what will hopefully be my last highlights for 9months! and I think we are planning to knock out painting the master bath tomorrow. We have the lighting contractor coming out tomorrow am to change out one of the fixtures in our bath that they broke when they installed it. We didn't notice the dent on the side until we went to tape for painting.

Not that I really care that they dented one of them... the fixtures are builder standard ugly! and I have been planning to install new ones :) but with the economy totally sucking we decided to have it replaced because unless I can find some super bargin on them we aren't planning on replacing them any time soon.

Well one of my buyers just called and bringing down some new candles for me to work with so I better run! Pictures of the finished bathroom to come!

No comments:

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop