Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezey

That about sums up my saline u/s :) I was so freaked out on the drive over that it was going to be painful, that they would find something horrible and have to cancel but it was a breeze.



Absolutely nothing like the HSG (which can only be described as a form of medieval torture!). It didn't even hurt one tiny bit. But best of all the dr isn't concerned with the septum. Its measuring 1cm but she feels since I have had one term pg that we shouldn't be concerned so we are moving forward!! WOOT!!!



The HMO approved all of the drugs and the pharmacy called yesterday to get my insurance info and run down the plethora of drugs ordered. I should be receiving my fairly substantial box of IVF goodies tomorrow.



Best part of the whole pharmacy thing, its only going to cost us $182 for this cycles meds!! HOLY COW moving 1500 miles away from family and friends sucks but for anyone who knows how expensive the meds are this is why we did it. For those who don't know the cost- one of my injectibles would have cost $660 for the 10 day supply, now multiply that by 2 and add in a couple of $200 drugs & a few $20 copays! Our IUI drugs were costing us $200 a month :-) so this is a bargin.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's what has kept me from treatments this long. I still don't think i can go full on with injectibles/IUI but I'm going to see the RE anyway just to see. I'm so excited for you!

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop