Sunday, October 12, 2008

Morning sickness the trial run

UGH I guess the cruelest joke of all is on my poor body. The bcp is making me super nauseated, just like morning sickness.

Only with my body morning sickness is quite a misnomer, I feel perfectly fine in the am but by 4pm I'm sitting by the door of the meeting I attend praying I don't need to run out and pray to the porcelain gods.

This also sucks big time for my diet, the only thing safe to eat are carbs. SIGH! The smell of meat has been making me sick and my taste buds are all whacked out. Diet Pepsi tastes too sweet and funny. Most people are about 60% water, I'm pretty much 60% caf-free diet Pepsi, so this is a devastating turn of events. I'm on the search for something else caf-free that isn't plain water :) Maybe I'll switch to flavored waters

Only 2 more weeks of bcp! It one thing to have morning sickness because your pg, its just a cruel joke when your not.

No comments:

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop