Wednesday, October 22, 2008

4 MORE DAYS!!!

Wohoooo!! Can we say the excitement level in our house is high LOL!

Hopefully the next 3 weeks will move alot faster than the past 3wks had. The past couple of days were rough ones for me but today I'm feeling better. I was actually hunger today 30min before lunch! Hopefully this will continue until dinner time!

Sarah is getting all excited for Halloween, we got her black cape last week and she is counting down the days until she gets to be a vampire princess :-) The weather here is in the low 50's I'm hoping we get a small warm front next week or she'll be the vampire princess wearing a parka LOL kinda kills the costume.

She picked vampire princess because currently she is missing her front teeth. She has insisted on wearing her red Belle dress that we got for disney and wants her hair "done up all pretty but I want blood on my face mama" LOL "I want to look pretty and creepy"

Her school is having a party next friday afternoon, so we are leaving early to go and then we'll head home for Trick or treating. Sadly in our city the trick or treat hours are from 3:30 until 7. I know its designed to keep kids safe but last year there was nobody home when we went out at 5.

Well off to do some work while keeping on eye on the Woot-Off

No comments:

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop