After dh stabs with all of these needles I may clobber him with a bat!
EEEKKKKK So the drugs arrive right on schedule yesterday, an enormous box filled with syringes & sharps container, my Follistim, Repronex, estrogen patches, injectible progesterone, antibiotic, steriods and HCG. I get a little queasy looking at all those needles!!
The stimming is going to prevent us from going to Great Wolf lodge for Sarah's birthday unfortunately. The weekend of her b-day we may have the transfer and the weekend before I will be stimming and may need to go in to the office for checks. I won't know if I have to have an u/s and bloodwork done that Saturday until the week of the stimming.
We did find a hotel local that has an indoor waterpark, so we are going to that the weekend before her birthday. That way I'm in town if I need to go in for the u/s.
I think my body is starting to get used to the bcps. I'm not quite as nausated and actually ate every meal today with out some smell setting me off. I ate like a total pig sadly but it was the first time in almost a week I felt good enough.




No comments:
Post a Comment