Monday, October 6, 2008

E2, D3

No not some new star wars droid, today is my D3 labs and base line u/s.

:UGH: I'm currently starving as this bloodwork requires me to be fasting and my appt isn't until 10am. Lesson learned though. The main clinic is open on the weekend for all of the testing, retrievals and transfers but my satellite clinic is only open during the week. Well stupid me should have called on Friday when Spot arrived but I'm used to my old clinic having someone scheduling on the weekends.

So she called this am at 6:45 and the earliest they could see me was 10 and then 10:45 for my u/s.

Dh has his big appt on Thursday morning ;-) and then I should have my saline u/s Thur or Friday.

Hopefully I will get my calendar today..... I'm so excited I can't wait to start checking off the days until the retrieval and then transfer. If I'm doing my math correctly retrieval and transfer should be right around Sarah's birth day!!

Thats part of the other reason I can't wait to get my calendar, we promised her for this birthday we would go to Great Wolf Lodge and I want to get scheduling on that but obviously it depends on where we are in the cycle.

And speaking of the possibility of bathing suits....... I am uber pleased to say that in the last 3.5wks I have lost 10.5lbs!! WOOT!!!! I'm just a little excited :) If I keep this up I will be in a really good spot for my transfer..... just above what I weighed when I got pg with Sarah. What I am doing just eating healthy and only eating 1200 cals a day. This month I'm going to start working in the working out :)

I'll update more after my appt :-)

No comments:

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop