WOW my hormones are out of whack! Poor dh was freezing last night, we had the windows open and I was still hot (keep in mind we got down below 40 last night). He was using 3 blankets and all I had on was a sheet LOL quite the roll change.
And on a completely random unrelated topic.........I am I the last person on earth with out a facebook.... hell what is facebook LOL My sister emailed me today to share a juice peice of gossip on an old nemesis and when I went to check it out I discovered even my mother has a facebook...... I feel so incredibly uncool ;-) I may have to start one now.
But thats probably not a good idea......I think I have a rather defunct myspace page out there somewhere also and potentially another blog I have forgotten about long ago......
I'm just not really very good with this kind of flat world interface.... discussion boards were much more my style.... maybe its time I found a new one of those.... or maybe its time to let by-gones be by-gones and catch up with some old friends..... I don't know I'll have to think about that a bit
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You know i'd love to have you hang out with me on an old TTC forum that i still post too.
Plus you are not the ONLY person without a facebook, jeepers it took me forever to get a myspace and a blog, give me time LOL
Post a Comment