:) 19 days to injection.
My appt was super speedy yesterday. Ovaries looked good and I had 5 vials of blood drawn! YIKES!! Vampires!!
They said this was the last time I would have to have that many vials drawn but the they had to run all the tests for blood typing, checking immunities and making sure I was disease free test this time. Dh gets his bazillion blood tests on Thursday.
Started the bcp last night, for those who are wonder why on earth I would be taking birth control pills, its for supressing my ovaries and making sure no follicles develop. I'm on them for the next 19 days and then we start on the lupron.
The lupron will trick my brain into not ovulating. I do the lupron for a week and wait for Aunt Flo to show then we move onto the heavy hitters. We were tallying it up last night and just call me Leah the Human Pin cushion because dh will be giving me over 40 shots prior to transfer and then a single shot daily until I'm 6wks (or more).
We had a momentary panic yesterday when I went to schedule my saline u/s. The receptionist looks over the calendar and says "she's all booked for this month" Then she calls my nurse and say "we may have to postpone a month" I was freaking out at this point...... I couldn't imagine having to wait another month!!!
The nurse suggested sending an IM to the Dr and see if she could squeeze me in between one of her other appt. Dr F agreed YAY!!!! and said "yes, we need to get her in and not delay!!!" WOHOO!!! So my appt is for 10/14/2008 the very last day they could do it this cycle!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment