When I originally started this blog I intended it to be only about the IVF stuff.... but after years of dealing with infertility I realize that there is more to me and my life than just being a slave to temp, charting, POS, u/s, shots and tests...... why should my blog be any different.
Yesterday was just an absolutely gorgeous day... 78 sunny, gentle breeze... heavenly for IL in Oct. To take advantage of this last summer like weather we took a drive out to the boonies to a fantastic farm. We picked apples, pumpkins and raspberries. We breakfasted on apple cider donuts.....yummmyyyy and cold apple cider, just a delightful day!
Daddy helps her get a high one

Success!

This is the pumpkin I want

Sarah had a blast, though I have to say I was somewhat disenchanted by the "pumpkin patch".... Maybe it was the years of watching the Peanuts special but I thought the pumpkin patch would be, well green and lush.........
Yesterday was just an absolutely gorgeous day... 78 sunny, gentle breeze... heavenly for IL in Oct. To take advantage of this last summer like weather we took a drive out to the boonies to a fantastic farm. We picked apples, pumpkins and raspberries. We breakfasted on apple cider donuts.....yummmyyyy and cold apple cider, just a delightful day!
Daddy helps her get a high one
Success!
This is the pumpkin I want
Sarah had a blast, though I have to say I was somewhat disenchanted by the "pumpkin patch".... Maybe it was the years of watching the Peanuts special but I thought the pumpkin patch would be, well green and lush.........
Maybe all the wet weather we had last week killed the vines.... last year was so wet most of the farmers lost their entire pumpkin crop....




1 comment:
We had so much fun apple picking this year, i'm glad you guys did too. Our pumpkin "patch" was more of a big ole area of pumpkins lined up in rows.
Post a Comment