Ah the joy of contractions.... I was awakened from a deep sleep at 1:20 with a major contraction and then proceded to have 5 more with in the hour. At that point I got up to go potty and laid back down, nothing more for another hour and since I was wide awake I decided to come downstairs.... now here I sit clocking them with this handy dandy timer http://www.contractionmaster.com/ and keeping an eye on the Woot Off.
So far I have 3 over 1min in 20mins..... if this keeps up we are going to L&D.
We got the amnio results today and Dean's lungs still aren't mature. I was actually wrong about his number last week (it was 1.1 not the 1.6) this week he is at 1.6 so after a major fiasco with the obs office I finally got my steriod shot at 4pm yesterday and I will go for another one today. Then because of the delay in getting in touch with the dr (he was in surgery, they didn't page him) I will have my c-sec on Friday at 4pm.
My mom arrived yesterday so now everthing is in place. Sarah has a 1/2 day of school on Friday so we will have my dad bring her up around 4 so that she is there for her brothers birth and my hope is to leave the hospital on Monday morning.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hopefully the contractions have stopped now. I've heard those steroid shots are no fun, but it'll be so worth it. Can't wait to see him! If you could have someone shoot me an email and let me know everything went okay i'd really appreciate it.
Hoping everything goes well Leah! I will be praying for you on Friday.
Ellen
(couchhound on HC forums)
Post a Comment