Hard to believe that this time next week we could be holding our son!! Dh and I were talking last night about how it has gone by so fast and that its bitter sweet to be almost over. On the one hand I can't wait to meet him, on the other I'm sad that the pg is ending. I enjoy being pg, even through all the discomfort and sickness, its just so amazing, such a miracle.
We had our friends over this weekend that had their little girl in May. She is so cute and getting so big. We had a nice time grilling out and chatting. Other than that the weekend was spent just wrapping up a few loose ends getting ready for Dean.
We went to BRU and got the wipe warmer and bamboo cloth wipes as well the snuggle nest cosleeper. With Sarah we didn't use a wipe warmer but now that they make one designed for the cloth wipes we figured why not! The wipes are so soft too, though I'm not sure how well they will hold up being 100% bamboo terry and the fact they say do not wash with velcro.... that will be hard since they are being washed with the diapers & covers.
We gave the snuggle nest a trial run Saturday night and dh managed not to roll over onto it or push it to far on my side LOL. We had one with Sarah and never really used it (dh travelled so it was just her and I in the bed) but with dh being home this time I'm sure it will get used more. It now comes with a positioner that should help keep Dean in place (Sarah used to roll into the side of it) and now plays music and a womb sound ***roll eyes***. Every single baby thing we have now makes some sort of noise LOL Sarah loves pushing the buttons and making everything sing.
My next ob appt is tomorrow. They are going to do the group b strep test even though it is really pointless.... 1) c-sec babies can't get group b and 2) I had it with Sarah so I am a carrier so technically they would give me antibiotic regardless of the test results. I'm going to see if I can decline it and avoid that little fun. We are also going to review my birth plan.
Thursday night is back to school night so I'll post about my ob visit and back to school night on Friday.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment