We are in the final count down! 12 days left Wohoo!
Dean has dropped and I'm feeling tons of pressure. On Sunday he was a total spaz, dh and I had so much fun watching my stomach roll and see all the big kicks he was giving. I should have known something was up because while he is always active this was more than normal and lasted for 2 hours... sure enough I woke up Monday and I could feel his bum 2 inches above my belly button.
The braxton hick contrax are getting strong and I now need to stop and wait them out. I'm not getting a ton of them but the ones I get are powerful.
Today dh is having an out patient procedure for his neck. He is getting an epidural steriod injection because of some disc issues so I'm spending the morning at the hospital. I brought along some knitting so I should be able to get a pair of booties and maybe a hat done while I wait.
This weekend I need to wash and lanolize all of Dean's woolies and that is pretty much the last thing we need to do. Oh and get my bag packed.... we picked up a huge bag of candy for the nursing staff last weekend and got my nursing pjs so I just need to put it all together and get it in the car.
Well that's all for now.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment