I have some pictures that I will scan later but really only one can you tell what it is. The baby was so active!! It kept kicking and flipping.... making it very hard for her to get the measurements or pictures LOL At one point she was measuring the back and the baby flipped over on it's stomach LOL. It looked like it was having a good time swimming around.
She measured the baby at 13wks (I'm 12wk 3days) but u/s can be off (especially with how active it was) so she said that was with in the range and everything looked good.
My right ovary is back to normal size YAY and my left is still slightly enlarged, no surprise since its still getting pinched every once and awhile.
The bonus of having this u/s today (aside from finding out everything was ok) is that I can now have a gender determining fun u/s at 16wks...... the 3d u/s place requires you have a medical u/s prior to one of theirs so YIPPEEE...... I think I'm going to bug dh for that to be my mother's day present!!
Off to work... I'll add pictures later
-------------------
Ok I warned you these aren't very clear!!
Meet Skelator LOL baby's head body and arms can be seen in this one

Legs & Back (thank goodness for labels)

Head is on the right, body on the left (good luck)




1 comment:
awww how cool!
Post a Comment