Well after an exhausting week last week I'm happy to say it ended on a happy note..... The situation at work is straightened out, I have been given assurance that my career is going to be fine and that this won't prevent me from being promoted.
My gorgeous Sweetiebum diapers arrived on Friday.... the supervisor at the PO called on Friday and said "I don't know what happened but I have the package here" YAY!!
And on an even more exciting note, we had our big u/s on Saturday and my premonition dream was correct!!! We are having a BOY!!!!!! I'm still adjusting to the thought (even though in my gut I knew she was going to say boy), we have been all about pinks & purples and princess for so long this is going to be an adjustment! I'll post the u/s pictures tonight, there is no doubt that this one is a boy LOL His daddy is very proud LOL
I started on a pair of longies this weekend.... I had been putting off my knitting until I was sure. I will be selling off almost all of Sarah's old stash as majority of it is girly, though I may try and over dye her purple longies with the cables down the sides blue. In addition to selling off the diapers and woolies, I will probably be selling off some of yarn ***sniff***sniff**** no need for girly yarns anymore.
Hopefully next weekend is nice because we are going to tie dye the prefolds, I had hoped to do that this weekend but it rained all weekend long and I'm not letting Princess Mess a lot dye in my kitchen LOL
Now the fun shopping begins!!!! Time to get used to a sea of boy colors!!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You are full of good news! Congrats on the all boy news. ;) And good news about your work/career as well. Hope you are feeling good!
Post a Comment