I am officially in the 2nd trimester!! WOHOO!!! I'm still feeling fatigued but the m/s is all gone!! I'm still gagging and getting sick occasionally when I brush my teeth but I'm not nauseous at all!! I haven't gained any weight yet and I'm hoping I can make it until my 16wk appt with out any gain (I have plenty to spare and no I'm not dieting).
I'm definately feeling the little one moving around.... yesterday we were playing hunt the baby with the doppler and I found it on my right, listen for about 10 seconds, got a kick and then it was gone LOL slid the doppler to left and found the baby again and we could here it flipping around :-) I was also able to pick of the placenta yesterday for the first time.
Last week during a friends & family event at work I ordered at ton of maternity stuff..... it started arriving last week and my wardrobe is pretty much complete. I may need a few more casual bottoms but I should be good for my work wardrobe. Now I just have to take all the bottoms to tailor and get them shortened.
That's all for now!!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
sounds great Leah! I'm sure time isn't flying for you, but wow it sure is for me, can't believe you're already 13 weeks.
Post a Comment