Do you ever just have one of those weeks... well this has been mine.
The PO lost my package of custom diapers from Sweetiebums... I'm beyond upset about this, these are super expensive, gorgeous custom made diapers. Of all the packages to lose they lost this one.... they supposedly delivered it on Monday but it wasn't in the box or on the porch.
The supervisor at the office originally said "he left the triangular tube by your front door"..... UMMMM it wasn't shipped in a priority tube it was in a poly mailer. So then he goes and talks to the carrier and says "oh he delivered that to your neighbor, he put yours in the box or on the porch" he then goes on to say that he suspect someone stole it and I should call the police.
Lets be real, we have packages delivered all the time and nothing has every gone missing. I suspect it was delivered to the wrong house or not delivered at all (ie he scanned it and realized he was at the wrong place and meant to come back but forgot). I'm praying one of my neighbors got it and will be dropping it by on the weekend.
To add to my lovely week, I'm having some serious issues at work. I don't really want to get into it but suffice it say its serious (my job isn't in jeopardy but my career could be). I'm so upset over this because I have done nothing wrong but this could have grave consequences for me.
On happier notes.... my u/s appt has been moved up to Saturday morning at 10:30 YAY!!!! After that I plan to wash away the weeks misery with some retail therapy.... wonder if I'll be buying blue or pink :-)
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
oh man, what a package to get lost, that is just sickening...
sorry about your bad week, hoping it all works itself out...
and i am guessing you will be buying blue!
Post a Comment