Well so much for no weight gain LOL I guess it was going to happen sometime but I gained 1.5lbs last week EEEKKK!!!
I scheduled our gender determining u/s for 4-30, only 15 more days until we find out if Sarah is going to have a baby brother or baby sister YAY!!! She is so excited!! I'm thinking boy but would love another girl (we do love pink in our house)...... dh is thinking boy also and Sarah is betting girl :-) Hopefully she won't be to disappointed if my dream was right.
Everything seems to be going well pregnancy wise... the gaggy feeling is letting up slightly, baby is a total spaz and I'm feeling tons of movement every day. This weekend we were using the doppler and had the hardest time finding the hearbeat because it was moving around so much! Sarah still thinks the heart beat sounds creepy LOL
Not much else going on... the weather is finally cooperating and spring is arriving and work is keeping both of us busy.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment