Its been a crazy week!! Work has had me swamped!!
Everything is going great with the pg....my belly has really popped this week.... shirts that used to fit 2wks ago are now way to tight. Guess I'm in maternity full time!! I feel great and the energy has finally returned.
Dean is still a little spaz and I feel him wiggling away all the time. I have slowly been adding diapers to his stash and did some shopping at Gymboree last week so now he won't have to be naked LOL
Now we just have to decide on what color to paint the nursery... since this is our last (most likely LOL) and its a boy dh wants to go with a Redskins theme. Home Depot sells the paint colors so now we have to figure out how to not make the room look like a cave with Burgandy and Gold LOL..... I'm leaning toward a set of stripes on the crib wall and the rest of the room in a very light tan color. Will see, first I have to get all the yarn out of there :-)
I called the specialist this week after my referal came through and they couldn't get me in until 5-28....... the office told me to call my reg ob and see if that was ok, so I will call on Monday and see if they need to see me sooner.
In other baby news our good friends Jim & Lara had their baby girl!!!!! Today at 2:05pm, all we know is mom and baby are doing well. It was a very long labor for poor Lara.... they induced her yesterday at 7am!! They sent us a picture and she has the cutest chubby cheeks!!
Well we are heading home now so I'll update more later!
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment