Today is the halfway point of my pg!!! WOHOOO!!!! Since I'll be having a c-sec at 38wks 5days, I get to say that a little earlier than I did with Sarah :)
The dr was right on Monday, my poor tummy was really sore and I felt really sick all night but thankfully I didn't have any regular contractions and I haven't had any that would cause me to worry since!!
This weekend we are heading to our local Greek festival.....yummm bakalav! And then I think we are going to tackle painting Deans room..... We may hit a couple of garage sales too, the ones we hit last weekend were a big sucess for us.... we got the cradle swing, the bouncy seat and a boppy.
We still are on the look out for a dresser (saw one at IKEA that would work but if we can find it cheaper thats great) and a stroller, though I don't think we will find one at a yard sale that is in the condition we want (they were all so dirty, I guess Sarah was in her sling so much ours never had a chance to get dirty LOL). Sarah loves garage sale-ing too LOL she got a Furreal friend puppy for $0.25 and was so excited.
Not much else to report, still no news on the promotion... they are still conducting interviews and last I heard they were looking at making a decision on Friday.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment