Had our dr appt yesterday and everything went as expected.
I haven't gained any weight according to their scale... I lost the 1lb I had gained.... Dr M said he wasn't worried about that yet and that if I gained 25-30lbs that would be the average... ummm wow that is a huge change from the last time I was pg and they were all freaking out!
He did a quick listen to the hb and it sounded good, since he did the abdomen palpitation last week he skipped it this time. We talked about if I was feeling Dean moving yet LOL yep total spaz and told him that Dh had felt him moving last week.
The quad screen was negative for everything and we are still waiting to hear back on my glucose test (it was at the other office) but I'm not worried about that one because if it had been really high they would have called already.
Tomorrow is our level II u/s with the perinatologist and then my reg ob wants to see me back in 3wk (instead of 4 because of last weeks contractions). I can't wait to see how big Dean is getting tomorrow!!! Sarah is upset because she can't go with us, they have a strict policy against no children at the peri's office, she is really excited about being a big sister and loves seeing the u/s.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment