Not much to report.... I had a nice Mother's day, got to sleep in, had breakfast in bed then we went to Ikea for lunch (I was craving Swedish meatballs LOL) and to look for a dresser for Dean and then went to the movies and saw Star Trek.... It was really good!
Nothing new on the pregnancy front...... which is good news... I'm keeping my appt on 5-28 with the peri, so I'll have another u/s in 15 days... Can't wait to see how much Dean has grown. I also have a dentist appt that morning and I'm really hoping I don't throw up on the dentist LOL My gag reflex is still really bad.
I'm interviewing again for the senior position at work.... my interviews are tomorrow and Friday. Cross you fingers that this time I get it..... not sure what department it would be for yet.
Dh and I are supposed to be getting out of here early today so we can go home and tape the dining room, we want to get it painted this weekend. Once that is done it will leave only the great room and foyer and his office left to paint..... We will be hiring someone to paint the great room & foyer because of the insanely high walls. His office would already be done if he could just settle on a color.
We checked on the garden last night and we have a bunch of stuff sprouting... the beans, peas, corn and spinach all have little tiny shoots coming up :-) And one of our tomato plants already has flowers!! We are even more excited because our tiny apple tree has flowers this year so we are hoping we will have a couple of apples this fall.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment